这么看来,在北校,小孩学中文和大人信基督教要挂上钩。幸好不是法轮功的教堂。
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2011-12-13 16:37:41
Title: "中文学校的烂楼事"
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2011-12-13 16:48:31
Let me get this right, ok?  The Head Principal secures a very large sum of money via business contacts in China and Atlanta to help ACCA .  The North Campus Principal scheduled the creation of a new PTA without following the rules and ignoring the existing PTA.  The North Campus held a dubiously conducted election for 2 members of the board of directors -- there were people at the front door saying there were only 2 candidates but I was told by a parent that there were at least 7 -- so I voted for one of the other 5 as I thought this was very dishonest to state there were only 2.  Now I hear that this board of directors that won (2) gives a side a majority enough to remove the head principal -- the principal that has excellent business sense and is opening up a large amount of  funding for the school outside of baseline tuition.  The north campus principal and her husband (now a member of the board  --funny I DID NOT SEE HIM at the election -) have little or no experience in business or in fundraising.  This is not a church bake sale.  We are talking 10's of thousands of DOLLARS not YUAN.  Has anyone in the current board of directors generated any revenue outside of baseline tuition?  So, why is ANYONE considering removing the one positive person with any business sense from the leadership position in order to replace them with someone that has a hard time keeping students awake while holding class in a hallway.  Yes, I saw him that day and I thought he was a tired parent, not a cultural teacher.  So I would like to know how the new board of directors and the North Campus Principal intend to bring new money to the school without raising tuition   without any business or teaching background.  This school leadership is losing ground, money and common sense very quickly.   The school is not a place to "pretend" to be an executive.  It is a place for someone dedicated to ACCA to lead and improve the school -- not create political infighting.   Get out of the way of the people that care about the school, its finances and its students.

Didn't this all begin when the North Campus principal failed to control and contain a misunderstanding between one of her admins and teacher then fanned it into a big political battle for control of the school?  I thought that was the principal's job to keep things calm and civil and prevent any type of conflict escalation.  Oh wait, she wasn't there that day either.  Oh well.
回复

使用道具

匿名
匿名  发表于 2011-12-13 17:51:00
新校舍的日常的花费如水电,保险,房产税等 ,预计每年为 5-7.5万 VS $1800/Y,当然是前者可信,因为这是从ACCA的官方文件中来的。
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2011-12-13 18:02:38
Support 62 Lou!

This 62 Lou is clearly someone who has good sense, judgment, and courage, someone who knows what she or he is talking about.

Way to go!
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2011-12-13 19:02:27
龚系政变成功,为北校独立打下了坚实的基础。为了自由,为了独立,乌拉!!!
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2011-12-13 19:05:10
隔壁的晨星中文学校和和气气,北校应派骨干渗透到晨星,分化瓦解他们。
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2011-12-13 20:07:27
"据传,教堂领导获知我们拒绝帮助他们的演出卖票后,非常不悦,眯着眼,从鼻孔里哼出了一个字,“X”。"

真是编得活灵活现。楼主,你核实过吗?

偏听偏信,此乃做人一大忌也。[/color
]
回复

使用道具

主题

帖子

积分

会员

积分
发表于 2011-12-13 20:11:52 | 显示全部楼层
讲不出道理就骂人,就你这样的脑子被驴踢过了,也分不清是啥时候踢的或到底有没有被踢。
引用第58楼游客于2011-12-13 15:30发表的  :
只能说有些人的脑子给驴踢过了

回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2011-12-13 21:16:32
从这个帖子上看的很清楚:姚XX跳出来写篇冠冕堂皇,错误百出的帖子来博同情。姚系水军们用中英文来抬轿子,造成好像有很多不明真像的家长站在姚的一边。这也太挑战我们普通家长的智慧了。哈哈,继续演下去。俺就喜欢看别人演戏。
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|Atlanta168.com

GMT-5, 2024-9-26 22:32 , Processed in 0.094055 second(s), 17 queries .