用户名  找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 8080|回复: 1

A Little Boy's Story

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2010-2-22 15:54:21 |阅读模式
                                                                                 A Little Boy's Story

Once upon a time, in far far away land of ancient India, there's a little boy, he is the son of the King and the Prince of India.

One day, while the little prince is walking in the woods, he find a wounded big bird. The little prince feel sorry for the big bird immediately, he pick the big bird up, washed away the blood and take care of the big bird.

At this moment, the little prince's cousin show up, he is a prince also, but his character is different. He likes hunt for birds in the woods.

"Give me my bird back, I shot him down, he belong to me." the little prince's cousin said.

The little prince hold the big bird in his arm said "This bird belongs to me, because I saved his life. You destroy his life, I save his life. This bird belongs to me."

After the little prince said all these words, he open his arm, let the big bird fly back to the blue sky.

Dear friend, do you know who this little boy is? He is Budda. When the little prince grow up, he give up his crown as king of India, created a religion called "Buddaism". His teaching benefitted all the living creatures around the world and generations after generations of people.
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2010-3-2 16:48:50
A Joke:     Used Panties

An American woman is complaining in front of a Chinese woman, " Some department store sale used panties to us." The Chinese woman said, "Oh, dear, our kitchen clothes are made out of my panties!"
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|Atlanta168.com

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 05:30 , Processed in 0.079586 second(s), 21 queries .