立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 2294|回复: 1

和关学君一起去参加Duluth秋季盛会游行

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2009-9-23 15:15:06 |阅读模式
Duluth Fall Festival Parade with Garry Guan
This Saturday is the Duluth Fall Festival and The Gwinnett GOP is marching in the parade through downtown Duluth. Part of my district does include portion of Duluth. I will be also marching there for my campaign.

Please join me and my family in support for this parade. Put on my campain T-Shirt if you already have one from Governor's Fish Fry Party, or make a $15.00 contribution to get one on the spot. We will also hand out stickers and flyers. Bring your whole family. This event is always a lot of fun!

Our parade spot is #65 and we will begin lining up at 9:00 a.m. on Main Street. The parade begins at 10:00. The entire event is over in about an hour. There is limited parking at Duluth High School and the surrounding areas but participants are encouraged to park at one of the bus lots and take the shuttle to the Monarch School. It is a short walk from the school to our parade spot.

I hope you’ll come out to this event to support my campaign and let our community know I will be working hard to keep Gwinnett County one of the best places to live in Georgia.

Please call me if you have questions - 770-634-4188. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Garry Guan
Candidate for State Senate District 5
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-9-24 06:31:20
Good!
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|Atlanta168.com

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 21:50 , Processed in 0.077884 second(s), 12 queries .