[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

会员

积分

社区居民

发表于 2015-10-21 09:00:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Many kids are well learned and have a strong background in mathematics. They can solve almost all of the mathcounts questions giving them enough time. But when they are

taking the real exam, they seem not be able to finish the test questions in designated time and they can only get half of the questions right.

If you have a kid like this and is trying the mathcounts test this year, I can help.

I will go through all the past mathcounts tests with your kids and make sure that they know the fastest way to get the correct answers besides the usual methods.

I will train them to make the best strategy under time pressure. They will learn the best test-taking skills in a competitive environment.

I will enhance their background knowledge by reviewing the important topics related to the test.

If you would like your kids to do much better in Mathcounts, or in AMC-8 or AMC-10, drop me a message.

If you have a kid who is preparing the AIME or AMC-12 test, I can also help. I will teach the best strategy for solving a problem, the time-saving techniques in calculations,

the common tested question patterns. I will focus on problem analysis and how quickly to get the best strategy to solve a problem.

Trial sessions are available. Very reasonalbe rate at $30 per hour. Satisfaction guaranteed. This means that if you are not satisfied, you will be refunded.

Ph. D in Mathematics and Math Professor.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|Atlanta168.com

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 18:31 , Processed in 0.083006 second(s), 19 queries .