楼主: Danny

華裔選民義不容辭支持關學君

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2010-11-1 08:26:27

回 39楼(游客) 的帖子

我多次建议你赶快撤,不要帮倒忙。看来你很顽强。
这样吧,我手上有一张没有决定的票,但绝对不会是弃权票。现在,我们不讲共和党还是民主党,不讲竞选人的人格与政见,只讲义不容辞。
义不容辞的大致意思是:从道义上不容推托,拒绝。
你给我讲一件,从什么样的道义上来讲,我应该投关先生一票。如果仅仅是华人的道义,我想问一句,是不是所有的华人都帮华人?我们需不需要甄别?
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2010-11-1 12:58:44
回帖40樓:
在下是正統"夜半敲门心不驚,据理必爭,執善而固執,見義勇為"的頑固強硬份子!
閣下就"義不言辭"作基本定義解釋,完全正確,無可厚非.
明日喬州中期普選各級公職人員,關学君是碩果僅存的唯一華人州議員候選人,在這種特殊情形下,是我一再強調的華裔族群,同胞道義,這也就是"義不容辭"表態.就目前情勢來看,這是所有定居亞城華人同胞,突破白人在地方政治壟斷局面的绝佳良机.
在任何民主法制國家的公职人員競選時,甄選分別,選賢與能是肯定需要的過程,也是每一個選民理性智慧的考驗運用.然而在此時此地,情況迥異,我們只有唯一選擇,但這決不是冒目無知的行為.就觀察老關從初選得勝,又力拼白人對手政見辨論,越戰越勇,他不是泛泛之輩,而是華人對主流政治挑战的勇者.所以我對您這次的答案是:所有華人都要幫華人,也就是團結一致,力挺老關当選!
樓主Danny/老憤青手草
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2010-11-1 13:03:17

回 41楼(游客) 的帖子

那请你解释一下关先生是不是德性不好

12楼  发表于: 6小时前   踩楼(0)   举报帖子    IP:*.*.*.37   只看该作者 ┊  小 中 大
七樓八樓:
請不必如此情感衝動,義憤填胸的架勢! 試問天下各级從政者,能找出几個是"完人"?
老關個人德性如何,喬州議會決不過問,只要他能在提案,討論,表決等等法案程序方面,表現得有板有眼,老美將會對華裔族群另眼相看.您們俩位對他評點如何,並不会引發"牽一髮動全身"的因果關係.歇歇火氣,顧全大局.咱們是在美國白人政治主流中,精打细算,要爭取更多平等权益机會的炎黃子孫.
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2010-11-1 13:45:33
I am not against Mr. Guan.  But I can't agree a bit with the author's point of view.  Why should we Chinese Americans vote for a candidate just because he/she is a Chinese American?  How many time we've suffered from race discrimation and why do we want to continue it just because this time the race discrimination works for us?  Can we just be color blind and vote for whoever's point of view that you agree the most?  Or write in someone if you don't like any of the above?  We should vote for a candidate based on their qulification, not by their race and skin color.
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2010-11-1 14:32:08
回四十二樓:
加果喬州州議會候選人資格審查小組,對老關的德性沒有提出任何異議,此時此刻,在下沒有義務去作這種道聽途說,人云亦云的私人品格操守考証..
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2010-11-1 14:36:15

回 44楼(游客) 的帖子

《試問天下各级從政者,能找出几個是"完人"?老關個人德性如何,喬州議會決不過問.....》
怎么解释?
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2010-11-1 15:33:47
回43樓:
Boy oh Boy! See what "an exciting, inspiring message of such a narrow-minded,  democratic dogma/propaganda and civil rights slogan" we got here! Good grief!
Are you really a Chinese American? Have you read my message throughly and understood it? I assume that you have, but your mind-set perception screws you up badly! So you need to go back to read my words one more time, you should then to discern my point of view much more clearly, and you also wil be able to purify those B...S... stuff from your head.
Rest good and hit the sack early tonight,  you be fresh in the morning to vote for Gary, and be a real Chinese American yourself!
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2010-11-1 15:55:44
to 46 flore,

Sorry that my opinion upset you.  However, if you truly try to help Mr. Guan, you should present what Mr. Guan stands for and how they can benefit for our Chinese.  I can't just vote for someone because he/she is Chinese. that will not help us since we are still a minority.  We will never win if all whites vote for whites.  Without help from whites, blacks etc, he can't win!!  Don't be EMOTIONAL be RATIONAL!!

You can guess whatever you want if I am Chinese or not.  That only proves that you don’t want to debate on issues but just want to put off your opponents in any means.  Yi2 Xiao3 Ren2 Zhi Xing1 Du4 Jun1 Zi Zhi Fu4   

btw, I don't like either Republican or Democrat since their goals are to advance their own party agendas, not for the best of our country.  I would like to vote for someone who has their independent thinking and not playing politics with voters.  But sadly, I've not found one yet.  So I will not vote for either party tomorrow, only vote the issues on GA amendments since some of them do make me concerned.
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2010-11-1 16:25:25
回四十七樓: You totally live in a dream of another Utopian world, keep on dreaming and good luck!
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2010-11-1 16:59:46
回45樓:
"不恥下問"是對人與事物,解惑釋疑之正道.可是我認為閣下如此"裝洋蒜"而"明知故問",就難免我得說你是在"無恥耍耐,詭辫發問".你不必要耍那一招"以子之矛,攻子之盾"回槓我
的"頑強".省奌精力,明兒趕個早去投老關一票吧!
最後回帖,後會有期!
楼主Danny/老憤青手草
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|Atlanta168.com

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 15:46 , Processed in 0.092125 second(s), 10 queries .