IntoMath 发表于 2010-6-7 15:11:06

Private Math Tutoring in Fulton/Forsyth area

Hello, I am college student in the Forsyth/Fulton area who is offering private math tutoring.I can tutor for the test subjects like AP Calculus AB/BC, SAT Math, SAT Subject Test: Math II, GRE Math section, etc.

My qualifications include:

AP Calculus BC score of 5 out of 5
SAT Math score of 800 out of 800
SAT Subject Test: Math II score of 800 out of 800
GRE Math section score of 800 out of 800

I can also tutor many 1000/2000 level college math classes and high school math classes.

While I am Chinese, my oral Chinese really is not good enough for discussing mathematics.Ihave an understanding of the math and can explain why equations and methods are used.Understanding the why makes the information easier to recall test time.While this method may take more work than just memorizing a large sheet of formulas, I personally believe the results are worth it.

I am charging $30 per hour for test prep tutoring and $20 per hour for non-test prep tutoring. First hour for new students are half off.

I prefer to tutor in the Fulton/Forsyth area, but may be able to tutor in other locations depending on the area. Prefer to tutor in a quieter, public area away from distractions.

I can be contacted at 404-234-4382 or georgiamathtutor@gmail.com and will try to answer any other questions that you may have here on these forums.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Private Math Tutoring in Fulton/Forsyth area