搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 2440|回复: 0

Atlanta Bargain hunter($4 AMC电影票、餐厅打折等)

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2010-5-22 05:47:22 |阅读模式
转帖

BOGO “Little House on the Prairie”

I was one of those little girls who couldn’t wait to see what Laura would be up to next on “Little House on the Prairie.” I wonder what the old television show is like as a musical? The musical comes to the Fox Theatre June 15-20. Melissa Gilbert, who played the character Laura, will play the role of Ma in this performance. Do you think Nellie Olson will be as mean now as she was on the show? Anyway, tickets are buy one, get one free on opening night, June 15, and on June 16 if you make your purchase at a Ticketmaster outlet at Publix grocery stores. This offer is not good at the Fox box office or online.

This was a great buy for shows all last summer, with most of the Theatre of the Stars productions being 50 percent off when they opened on a Tuesday.

25% off South City Kitchen Vinings and Original El Taco

Employees of South City Kitchen Vinings and Original El Taco get 25 percent off their meals. Before you get jealous, know that on Tuesday, May 25, they are extending that perk to all of us. No strings attached. Just visit the restaurants on Tuesday and get the discount.

Specials for Georgia Renaissance Festival

Time is running out if you’re still planning to go to the Georgia Renaissance Festival and take hold of one of those gigantic turkey legs. This weekend, eat that and anything else on the menu for $5 or less. You’ll save even more if you go Memorial Day weekend: Tickets are buy one, get one free for full-priced adult tickets (not valid at Kroger or online). You can also use the WSB 98.5 discount when purchasing online. With the promo code b985, you’ll pay $15.95 for an adult ticket and $6 for child’s ticket.

Free screening of “LOST”

I’ll admit. I’m a “24″ junkie, but I know there are just as many people completely hooked on “LOST Final Episode.” Join other like-minded television watchers on Sunday, May 23, to watch the final episode on the big screen for free at the Earl Strand Theatre in Marietta. At 7 p.m., a two-hour retrospective, LOST: Final Journey will show and be followed at 9 p.m. by the final extended 2-1/2-hour episode. Concessions and a full bar will be opened. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and seating maxes out at 531 people. Sounds like a good time!

$4 AMC Movie Ticket

Another player in the deal game, kgbdeals.com, makes its formal debut in Atlanta June 7. However, there is an introductory deal available now. For $4, you can buy AMC Movie tickets. Tickets can be used any day of the week and are valid at all AMC Theatres. Considering the fact that it costs $10 for a movie these days — an expense I have little interest in nowadays — this is real bargain. The tickets will be mailed to you.

Half-off Imperial Fez

Groupon.com’s deal of the day is worth a special mention: Certificates for Moroccan restaurant Imperial Fez valued at $100 are only $50 today when purchased through Groupon.com. The voucher includes food and drinks and it doesn’t expire until Nov. 23.
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|Atlanta168.com

GMT-5, 2024-6-7 01:14 , Processed in 0.077970 second(s), 12 queries .