用户名  找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 4674|回复: 37

ZT 郎朗接受美媒采访肠子都悔青:我真不知道上甘岭

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2011-1-26 13:49:06 |阅读模式
这两天朗朗在白宫弹上甘岭插曲的事件在发酵,全国公共广播电台(National Public Radio,简称NPR)就此事采访了朗朗。在采访中,朗朗称对《上甘岭》主题曲“我的祖国”的背景一无所知。他以前演过很多次此曲,就是觉得很有艺术美。1956年时,他的母亲才2岁,都已经过去55年了,他根本就不知道《上甘岭》这部电影。他从小就知道这是一个优美的歌曲,在中国人圈中很流行,是个传统歌曲。

A hot question buzzing on the Internet in China this week is this: Did the Chinese-born pianist Lang Lang mean to send a pointed message with the song he played at the state dinner at the White House last Wednesday.

(Soundbite of song, "My Motherland")

BLOCK: The song is called "My Motherland." It was written for a Chinese movie about the Korean War from 1956.

(Soundbite of song, "My Motherland")

(Soundbite of film, "Battle on Shangganling Mountain")

(Soundbite of music)

Unidentified Woman: (Singing in foreign language)

BLOCK: The film portrays the war as a triumph over U.S. imperialism and has been used as anti-American propaganda. But I when I reached Lang Lang today, he said he had no idea about any of that.

Mr. LANG LANG (Pianist): The truth is, I only know this piece because it's a beautiful melody. And, actually, I played many times as encore before because it's, artistically, it's a beautiful piece. I never thought about, you know, and I never knew about anything about, you know, the background.

BLOCK: Well, some people, as you know, on blogs in China, are seizing on this, saying that it was a moment for a world famous pianist to sort of drop a note of nationalism, of Chinese nationalism into the States here.

Mr. LANG LANG: You know, that's the last thing I want to do because, first of all, you know, I grew up as a teenager in America. I mean, I studied at Curtis. And I feel both China and America is my home. And, you know, I have a really wonderful emotions towards American people. And I have a lot of my great friends, my teachers, are all from here.

So for me, you know, to be invited to play at White House is a great honor. And especially, you know, to play for president of my homeland and also the country which I live, which is America. So, I only wanted to bring the best, you know, of the music melodies. And that's it, you know. I am absolutely say it from bottom of my heart that, you know, I think music, it's a bridge between our cultures.

BLOCK: The song that you played, in the movie, in the "Battle on Shangganling Mountain," which came out in 1956, it is a very nationalistic song and it...

Mr. LANG LANG: You know, I never know about that movie. I just learned it afterward. It's like, 1956. This is when my mother was two years old. I mean, this is 55 years ago. And when I grew up, I only hear this as a beautiful melody. That's it. And this piece is very popular as a traditional Chinese song. Mitbbs.com

BLOCK: I've been told that this song is a favorite at karaoke bars.

Mr. LANG LANG: Yeah. I mean, it's just, you know, it's a song that, like, everyone in the Chinese world knows about the melody. You know, I mean, that's the truth. I mean, I choose it because its beautiful melody. I have this connection through the melody. It's a really beautiful melody.

BLOCK: Well, Lang Lang, what were your - how did you react when you heard that in China, on the Web, people were adding meaning to this choice thinking you were sort of thumbing your nose at the United States in some way? What did you think?

Mr. LANG LANG: I feel very sad. You know, I very sad. And, you know, and I must say, disappointing. Because, you know, as a person, what I'm trying to do, and what my missions are, you know, making music. And, you know, I'm very honored that people inviting me to play in those great events and to connect us to classical music and to music, to Chinese music and to American music, to, you know, to world music. And once, you know, people use it as a political issue, that makes me really sad because I am a musician. I'm not a politician.

BLOCK: Well, Lang Lang, it's good to talk to you. Thanks very much.

Mr. LANG LANG: OK. Bye-bye.

BLOCK: The pianist Lang Lang talking about the song, "My Motherland," which he played at the state dinner for Chinese President Hu Jintao at the White House last Wednesday.
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2011-1-26 14:08:01
我认为:《我的祖国》是一首表达热爱祖国的钢琴曲,朗朗在任何场合演奏都是无可非议的!

革命群众的眼睛是雪亮的

革命群众的眼睛是雪亮的
回复

使用道具

匿名
匿名  发表于 2011-1-26 14:51:30
请楼主不要把“肠子都悔青”这样的形容词放在标题上。采访中朗朗并没有后悔选择了这首歌。这首歌赞美和平美好的生活,音乐也美,改编成钢琴独奏也挺有气势的。在那场合演,非常切题。少数见不得中美改善关系的人借此挑拨,唯恐天下不乱。
话说回来,“上甘岭”是历史影片,多数描述的是朝鲜战争时的志愿军和老百姓,描述战争的残酷和人间亲情。某些人说成是“反美”影片,要么是没看过,要么是故意夸大其辞,用心不良。
顶朗朗!
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2011-1-26 15:10:01
朗先生应该说的是实话,只用上了些年纪的、经历过那个特殊年代的人,对上甘岭这部电影还有所了解,我家20多岁的孩子就没有看过上甘岭,不知道“我的祖国”这曲子的来历,不新鲜。
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2011-1-26 15:36:09
引用第2楼匿名于2011-01-26 14:51发表的  :
请楼主不要把“肠子都悔青”这样的形容词放在标题上。采访中朗朗并没有后悔选择了这首歌。这首歌赞美和平美好的生活,音乐也美,改编成钢琴独奏也挺有气势的。在那场合演,非常切题。少数见不得中美改善关系的人借此挑拨,唯恐天下不乱。
话说回来,“上甘岭”是历史影片,多数描述的是朝鲜战争时的志愿军和老百姓,描述战争的残酷和人间亲情。某些人说成是“反美”影片,要么是没看过,要么是故意夸大其辞,用心不良。
顶朗朗!

朗朗当然后悔了。朗朗翻来覆去you know, you know, you know了半天,就是要表达这个意思:如果我知道这个歌的背景,我就不会在白宫演奏它了。
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2011-1-26 15:55:00
轮子别到这儿来祧事!
回复

使用道具

匿名
匿名  发表于 2011-1-26 16:05:04
4楼,
接受访问时说“you know”就是后悔?这是什么逻辑?而且朗朗根本没有像你说的“you know”了半天。 为什么要把政治强加在上面? 难道不能在日本人面前弹“黄河”?里面抗日的歌词可是不少。
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2011-1-26 16:05:13
引用第2楼匿名于2011-01-26 14:51发表的  :
顶朗朗!
你太强词夺理了吧。 朗朗反复说sad, disappointing, 这不是后悔又是啥? 他的表情和肢体语言都在说:要是我再选一次,说什么都不会在这样的场合弹这个曲子。孩子已经后悔了,就别再往火坑里推他了吧。

你真的看过“上甘岭”吗? 不是反美的电影难道还是一部言情片,一部喜剧,还是一部冯氏贺岁片?按你的说法,地道战,地雷战也不是反日的影片,只是为了描述战争的残酷, 毛的正确和歌颂人民群众的发明创造力的吧?我看你应该回国去向中宣部报到,他们正需要你这样的人才,赖在美国糟蹋了。
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2011-1-26 16:14:31
朗朗也不容易,如果想回报国内外那些支持他的爱国愤青们,他应该采取强硬态度。如果为了他自己的演奏职业前途,他必须承认无知(不知道歌曲背景)并表示后悔。

在爱国愤青和自己的职业前途两者之间,朗朗做出了清楚的选择。朗朗对美国人说,他对爱国愤青们拿这个大做文章感到“伤心。。失望。。”可笑的是爱国愤青们继续一厢情愿地把自己的热脸往朗朗的冷屁股上贴。
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2011-1-26 16:18:32
引用第8楼游客于2011-01-26 16:14发表的  :
朗朗也不容易,如果想回报国内外那些支持他的爱国愤青们,他应该采取强硬态度。如果为了他自己的演奏职业前途,他必须承认无知(不知道歌曲背景)并表示后悔。

在爱国愤青和自己的职业前途两者之间,朗朗做出了清楚的选择。朗朗对美国人说,他对爱国愤青们拿这个大做文章感到“伤心。。失望。。”可笑的是爱国愤青们继续一厢情愿地把自己的热脸往朗朗的冷屁股上贴。
轮娃,你别跑题呀,揪着个郎朗有啥意思。还是回头对准中国外交部发射轮子。
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|Atlanta168.com

GMT-5, 2024-10-6 16:24 , Processed in 0.095843 second(s), 21 queries .