[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

社区居民社区劳模

发表于 2014-8-1 21:30:29 | 显示全部楼层
29日电视直播演出后的第二天上午,我看到魏老师在Radio City的剧场里等开会时在全神贯注地读手机,便为他拍了两张照片。之后他告诉我,他已收到了无数祝贺演出成功的email,这些email有的来自家长们,朋友们,已毕业的学生们,还有的来自领事馆的文化参赞。最让他想不到的是一些已经很长时间不联系的老同事发来的emails。他们都是在电视里看到NBC录制的对APDA舞校的介绍里有Coach Wei教课的镜头,接下来又看到了他的学生表演的精彩舞蹈有感而发的。

我请魏老师转发了其中的一封曾在亚特兰大芭蕾舞团做 Ballet Mistress的Kathy写的email,内容如下:

Dear Wei,   I was so pleased for you and Jenny when I saw the performance of Jasmine Flowers. They were exquisite!  So poised, professional, and technically proficient! You should be so proud and pleased.  You have given these girls the best of both your cultural dance and classical ballet. I had tears in my eyes when they finished.  Absolutely stunning!! Continued success! Love, Kathy

M33A8500.jpg

M33A8502.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2014-8-1 22:14:39
谢谢分享照片,并讲解照片背后的故事。
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2014-8-1 23:36:56
紫燕的文美, 照片美, 图中的人也美!
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2014-8-2 09:50:21
感谢紫砚图文并茂的故事。

舞蹈内行Ballet Mistress  Kathy的评语是对茉莉花姑娘们舞蹈的高度肯定:

Dear Wei,   I was so pleased for you and Jenny when I saw the performance of Jasmine Flowers. They were exquisite!  So poised, professional, and technically proficient! You should be so proud and pleased.  You have given these girls the best of both your cultural dance and classical ballet. I had tears in my eyes when they finished.  Absolutely stunning!! Continued success! Love, Kathy

听到芭蕾同行的高度肯定和赞扬,魏头一定很自豪。祝贺老魏和他的学生们!
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2014-8-2 12:18:14
再次谢谢紫砚的精彩介绍。

相对于前方随行妈妈的辛苦,在亚特兰大后方的妈妈们也在默默地支持着。譬如上周日,我们在教会收到了纽约演出海报的彩色单张。。。

另外,演出前日,晨星中文学校的校长用电邮群发的方式将海报发给了每个学生家长。

紫砚,如果有可能的话,在下次介绍中能否简单地介绍以下内容:

这次纽约表演的二分钟舞蹈音乐,应该是改变了《功夫熊猫》的配乐,如果不是,请指正。学校是怎么完成音乐制作的;在无线电城,AGT剧组赛前和学校有否创作上的沟通,譬如像道具灯光、背景画面等。孩子们彩排走台了几次;纽约八天的时间,孩子们是否有过身体不适的情况,每天吃点什么,怎样的作息时间。。。

不好意思,太想知道你们的故事了。
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2014-8-2 17:35:03
稻花香里说丰年,听取蛙声一片。
回复

使用道具

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

社区居民

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-3 00:44:40 | 显示全部楼层
APDA校长魏东升的感谢信:

Hey all!
Our "jasmine flowers" didn't make it to the semifinals in the America's Got Talent. It has been a great pleasure to participate in AGT in the past weeks. We're so glad we got to meet all of the talented people and form such wonderful new friendships. They made our AGT journey so enjoyable.

We are so grateful to AGT for the wonderful opportunity – the girls were able to perform at Radio City Music Hall alongside some truly talented people.

We'd like to thank our wonderful producer Kayla for dedicating so much of her time and effort to us, Brian for his helpful guidance and support, Brooke and Galen for helping us out so much with our rehearsals and choreography, Miguel for editing our music, and everyone in the travel and legal departments who took care of all of our trips and our paperwork.

Again, thank you all for making our AGT experience a memorable one! Good luck to all our friends who are moving on to the semifinals. We will be cheering for you! Hopefully our paths will cross again in the future!

Last but not least, I'd like to thank you, my friends from Georgia.  Thank you for your support and your votes!  

Thanks to all "Jasmine Flowers" fans!  

Love you all!
Wei
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2014-8-3 10:07:13
大顶
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2014-8-3 13:29:42
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2014-8-3 21:55:12
喜欢紫砚的照片, 让我们有身临其境的感觉!
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|Atlanta168.com

GMT-5, 2024-5-18 06:35 , Processed in 0.114229 second(s), 20 queries .