用户名  找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
楼主: 张案真相

澄清关于张案的几个谣传

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2016-6-20 16:16:23
准确地讲,应该是亚城华人社区追求正义,守望相助。 想“碰瓷”的人今后再不要“打”亚城华人的主意了。纽约是“金光党”出没的地方,想碰瓷就去纽约。上天堂,去纽约,下地狱,去纽约。
张师傅的冤案一定会昭雪!
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2016-6-20 16:24:15
IP : 208.65.20.*

亚特兰大的华人是很多,可是却没见到有一个人实名在这公开支持这对夫妻的!一个也没有看到! 人家老张得到怎样的亚特兰大的支持,捐款那是有目共睹! 甚至得到了全美国范围的捐款,支持!
自欺欺人有意义吗!?你为了表示支持原告,公开实名支持/捐款呀,让大家看看你是谁。

不过大家心里清楚你是什么人。

回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2016-6-20 16:28:28
那个叫**因的贱货在本人就不可能捐一分钱,这个傻货老把自己当成总统,高高在上傲慢的那种贱样真是懒得看他一眼,什么东西垃圾
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2016-6-20 17:08:38
IP : 208.65.20.*

亚特兰大的华人是很多,可是却没见到有一个人实名在这公开支持这对夫妻的!一个也没有看到! 人家老张得到怎样的亚特兰大的支持,捐款那是有目共睹! 甚至得到了全美国范围的捐款,支持!
自欺欺人有意义吗!?你为了表示支持原告,公开实名支持/捐款呀,让大家看看你是谁。

不过大家心里清楚你是什么人。
回复

使用道具

主题

帖子

积分

骑士

积分

社区居民

发表于 2016-6-20 23:35:58 | 显示全部楼层
上訴
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2016-6-21 07:39:40
天网恢恢疏而不漏,法律和道德范畴都是的.
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2016-6-21 07:44:47
凤凰爸爸妈妈2015年3月4日提起的民事诉讼老张,一年多怎么样?
2015年8月,小女孩在纽约接受民事案的视频作证
2016年6月21日……今天
老张民事诉讼延期 2017年
看一看中国大陆, 小三漫天游, 碰瓷滿地走.
碰瓷也要查是否有前科,查查大人,小孩是否有欺骗,撒谎的历史。在美出生的小孩,诚实的人大多数。没人会怀疑孩子。这是为什么陪审团宁愿相信孩子。我们不得不承认,现在大陆的小孩和大人撒谎的可能性有多高。

问问上诉律师, 我们这些已捐过款的人是否也可以联合起来对李家提起民事诉讼?
民事诉讼李家: 移民欺诈, 儿童性欺诈. 伪造文书罪, 妨礙公務罪.
不把那2个骗子送给牢房绝不罢休!!!
回复

使用道具

主题

帖子

积分

骑士

积分

社区居民

发表于 2016-6-21 11:15:13 | 显示全部楼层
本网站平时有很多无理取闹的低等网民,这次他们遇到了真正的争斗高手居然无能为力!一大群人居然斗不过“碰瓷”的夫妇两人!悲哀啊!悲哀啊!悲哀啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2016-6-21 11:43:25
如果谁有原告和被告的照片,请上传让大家看看。 但是在上传的同时,
不作谁对谁错的评论。
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2016-6-21 11:59:50
建议就事论事,不要中国如何如何,美国如何如何。
建议对小孩不要“上纲上线”,但是对大人可以。
对小孩不要“上纲上线”的理由是:
Michael Brody, M.D., a child psychiatrist in Potomac, Maryland said. "Very young kids don't know the difference between truth and fiction."

More Details are in the follows:  (So, 建议请小孩心理学专家解入这场法律究纷。Regarding the time, the earlier, the best.)

"Daddy puts on your bras sometimes," my then 4-year-old said nonchalantly as I tried on lingerie in a department store dressing room.
"Excuse me? When?" I asked, astonished.
"When you're asleep," she replied—and proceeded to describe how, early Saturday mornings, he'd slip a bra over his T-shirt and then jump on our mini-trampoline. She stuck to her tale so adamantly that later that day, I sheepishly asked my schoolteacher husband if he'd ever jokingly held one of my lacy underthings up to his chest (he hadn't).
We laughed, but I felt unsettled. Lying to avoid punishment or to get an extra piece of pie—that I could understand. But Lillian was lying frequently, for kicks, and she'd never admit that a made-up story wasn't true. Should I insist on honesty, I wondered, lest she develop into a pathological liar? Or let it slide, to avoid crushing her creativity?
The latter, apparently: The experts I quizzed about Lillian's tale were unfazed. "There's nothing wrong with her telling it," says Michael Brody, M.D., a child psychiatrist in Potomac, Maryland. "Very young kids don't know the difference between truth and fiction."
In fact, this type of lying can be a sign of good things. &quotreschoolers with higher IQ scores are more likely to lie," says Angela Crossman, Ph.D., associate professor of psychology at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York, who researched the subject. Early lying proficiency may also be linked with good social skills in adolescence.
Of course, not all kids' lies are trivial incidents you can just laugh off—and you do want to raise a child who values honesty. Knowing the types of untruths kids tell at each stage, and why, can help you gently guide your own toward a level of truthfulness that's appropriate for his age.
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|Atlanta168.com

GMT-5, 2024-4-30 10:11 , Processed in 0.086785 second(s), 17 queries .