会员

积分
发表于 2021-4-29 19:53:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 EnglishByFord 于 2021-4-29 19:55 编辑

USCChinaPhoto.jpg

你好!
你想开始学习英文吗?
你想提升你的英文呢

Great! I am more than happy to meet you at your current English level andhelp you reach the English level you desire!

非常好!我很期待见面你而帮你提高你的英文水平!
My name is Ford Johnson (朋友们叫我“福特”) and I am a 2014 graduate of theUniversity of Georgia where I studied Chinese and International Affairs. Duringmy time at UGA I was fortunate enough to study for one year at TsinghuaUniversity (清华大学), work for another year as an intern in Beijing, and travelthroughout China many times afterward for work and tourism.
我的名字是“Ford Johnson”但是朋友们叫我“福特”。 我2014从佐治亚大学(Universityof Georgia)毕业了.我在UGA学了国际关系和中文,学过了一年在清华大学,而当了实习生在北京。
Here are some of my strengths and tutoring offerings:
我的优点和服务包括:
Bilingual: Through living and working in China for 2+ years andworking around the local Chinese population in the US for 5+ years, I havedeveloped proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese
会说中文和英文:在北京住过两年多了(学习和工作),在美国跟华人常常相互作用所以用中文我比较舒服。
Conversation: As a native English speaker who has extensiveexperience working with and tutoring speakers of languages other than English Iam excited to help you become more comfortable speaking and listening toEnglish (both formal English and slang!)
对话:我的母语是英文和我有辅导经验所以我很期待帮你提高你的英文(正式和口有)。
• Writing: Written English and essay-writing was one of my greateststrengths in university, I am happy to work with you on expressing yourselfclearly in your writing as well as proof-reading your work
写作:在大学我最强的能力是写论文,我非常喜欢帮助人表达他的意思清晰准确。
• American Culture and Society: Do you want to learn more about the localculture of Atlanta (and America in general) while improving your Englishskills?
美国文化/社会:你对美国和亚特兰大的文化感兴趣吗?
As a native Atlantan who enjoys cross-cultural conversations, I amhappy to cover all topics you may be interested in and integrate them intolessons
因为我是喜欢关于文化说的本地人,咱们能一边学英文一边学文化。
Interested in discussing your goals, my rates, and scheduling?
要跟我讨论你的目标,我的价格和日程安排吗?
Send me an email at: EnglishByFord@gmail.com
发电子邮件:EnglishByFord@gmail.com
Contact me on WeChat: ATLFORD
微信:ATLFORD
Instagram: EnglishByFord

WeChat QR Code.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|Atlanta168.com

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 10:00 , Processed in 0.100795 second(s), 30 queries .